Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Monday, September 1, 2014

Using our Science Text Book!


Here is how you get access to the textbook.

First: Go to this link... http://www.lab-aids.com

Second: At the top right of the screen you log-in as a STUDENT
Third: NOw enter the student name and password that Mr. Forde provided you with in class.


You should be in!

Fourth: Now select our text book and choose UNIT A for now.



Mr. F :-)

E-mail me if you forgot the passcode at jforde@ci.stamford.ct.us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Forde the log in for lab aids is not working so I can't do my homework.



Dezani

Jim Forde said...

Dezani,

The log in is....

stamfordps678

and then....

student

Give it a go!

Mr. F :-)

Anonymous said...

I tried that are ready but it didn't work!

Dezani

Anonymous said...

Mr.Forde i got in so im going to finish my hw. KF