Here is a list of the items I expect in your Muscle lab write up:
1) A title (on the cover of the report)
2) Your testable question (from your Think Sheet)
3) Your prediction (from your Think Sheet)
6) Data Chart (from your think sheet...back side
7) Graph (done in excel or on graph paper)
8) Conclusion (What did you learn? What were the sources of error? Did your result match your prediction?)
This should be done in a report format. NO POSTERS. Keep it simple.
THe due date is 4/5/10
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
The genetics final has been move to after the CMT testing period. I'll get back to you with a date for the test later this week.
Use the time to study and post any questions for me right here!
One question I already received is, :Will we need to draw the reproductive systems?" The answer is that I would be able to label one and identify the parts but NOT draw one from scratch.
All the best!
Mr. F :-)
Posted by Jim Forde at 6:29 AM