Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Living or not and population study.

Hi All!

Here are a few shots from a couple of activities we accomplished this week.

The first images are from our 1/2 day wednesday activity known as Living, Non-living, Once Living. The teams did a great job deciding which words belong on each list. It wasn't as easy as it sounds.







Another interesting activity happened today. We learned the terms biotic and abiotic and the we tried our hand at a population study. We headed outside and looked for different tree populations on part of our campus. Here are some had working students trying to identify their trees.





Let me know what you thought of these activities!

Mr. F :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay mr. forde
i like the picture of me and kelly!!!!!!
*devon p:D

Jim Forde said...

I'm glad!

Mr. F :-)

Anonymous said...

mr forde
im a little confused what dyagram do we use for hw and is it due tomorrow b/c some of my friends told me it is due like fri i thin kso could you just blog me bakk so that i can finish my hw tonight. Plz blog me as soon as possible. Thanks Ashley :)