Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Population study




Hi All,

I thought I would show some images from our mini-population study that we did overt he last few days. Student teams were given samples from plants on a section of our property and the they were challenged to do a population census or count. This reinforced the definitions of the words organism, population, community and ecosystem.

The students did a great job! Here are a few of the images of them at work.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Forde, thanks for posting my picture on your blog. That project was very fun and I hope we have even funner projects.

Joe

jon x said...

Hello Mr. Forde
I thought this project was very fun. I liked examining the trees.
Many of the trees' leaves looked similar but I managed to tell them apart.

Anonymous said...

I love your class???????????