Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Saturday, November 26, 2011

TAKE THIS CHALLENGE! (let me know if you do)



Click Here to find out more!

Encourage a 5 - 14 year old you know to participate!

The "deets"...

Write an essay or poem, draw or take a picture about your curiosity and tell
us how it prompted you to explore your world. Enter your essay or artwork
in the 2012 Curiosity Challenge by submitting it at any Cambridge Public
School, Cambridge Public Library branch or by mailing it to:

The Curiosity Challenge
c/o MIT Museum, 265 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA. 02139
by Friday, February 10th.


Go for it!

Mr. F :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might do this using a digital camera. It seems like a fun thing to do


Love, Krystal .S

Jim Forde said...

I am happy you are doing this Krystal!

Go for it.

Mr. F :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously thinking about doing this.It seems like a lot of fun.

- Esmeralda :)

Jim Forde said...

LEt me know if you do this Esm-y.

Mr. F :-)